Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Kick off 2018 with an affordable investment, first home or a fresh start
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
2018 is the time to get into a family home for all seasons with room to move. Well located and affordable, this is an ideal opportunity for those seeking to make this year a year to remember. All of the boxes are ticked here and so much more!
* Ideal for first home buyers - get into the property ladder at an affordable price, and reap the benefits long term. So much for not much, this really is a great opportunity
* Ideal for investors - snap up a tenant ready proposition that is waiting to reward you with fantastic rental return/yield. 3 bedrooms + room for a pet, you will be expecting a return of $320+
* Ideal for house flippers - grab a home that has an ideal layout that would respond well to updating, and with good solid suburb growth watch your investment grow.
* Ideal for restarters - if you've just restarted your life, maybe a place close to the kids and their school is what your after? Everyone gets a bedroom, and you get a comfortable home for a great southern lifestyle, at a price that will suit.
Well located walking distance to Coorara Primary School, and down the road from a huge playground and playing field. Around the corner is the local shops (some of the best local fish n chips as well!), and not far away is Wirreanda High. The home sits on a bus route, and easy access to the Southern Expressway and local beaches.
Step inside and you will love;
- Multiple living area's
- Functional well appointed kitchen
- 3 big bedrooms - two featuring built-in robes
- Large bathroom
- Separate toilet and laundry.
Outside there is;
- Large undercover paved entertaining area
- Big open backyard with grassed area
- Handy garden shed
- Specifically designed dog/cat run
- Parking for a number of vehicles off the street
- Auto roller door providing security when required
- Fully lined, air conditioned and powered teenager retreat/games room
So if your seeking genuine value for money in your next property don't delay and book your VIP inspection right now with Jason O'Halloran on 0435 838 098. *NOTE - Inspections available most times including evenings. RLA:262999
Council: City of Onkaparinga
Land: 560sqm (approx)
House: 101sqm (approx)
Zoning: (R) Residential
Want to find out where your property sits within the market? Have one of our experienced agents come out and provide you with a market update on your home or investment! Call Jason O'Halloran now on 0435 838 098 or click here for a Free Property Appraisal http://raywhitemorphettvale.com.au/sell/property-appraisal/
Specialists in: Aberfoyle Park, Chandlers Hill, Christies Downs, Clarendon, Hackham, Hackham West, Hallett Cove, Happy Valley, Huntfield Heights, Morphett Vale, Noarlunga Downs, Old Noarlunga, O'Halloran Hill, Old Reynella, Onkaparinga Hills, Reynella, Reynella East, Sheidow Park, Trott Park & Woodcroft.
Ray White Morphett Vale, Number One Real Estate Agents, Sale Agents and Property Managers in South Australia.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However, no warranty or representation is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Shops And Transport
560m² / 0.14 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.